Respected Contributor

I am thinking a Halo, or something similar for my adult kids for Christmas....any suggestions?? I am totally tech challenged, so any help is appreciated. DIL has Iphone 6 & DS has Iphone5.

Esteemed Contributor

There is going to be a TS next weekend, a 2 Halo package deal.

E226892 HALO Set of 2 3000mAh Slim Chargers with RFID Card Wallet

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
What is Halo and why do I need it ?
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/22/2014 Reever said: What is Halo and why do I need it ?

It's a portable phone charger. You plug the Halo into the wall and charge it. Then you can carry it with you and charge your phone/tablet/etc with it.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 betteb said:

There is going to be a TS next weekend, a 2 Halo package deal.

E226892 HALO Set of 2 3000mAh Slim Chargers with RFID Card Wallet

oh WOW!!! tks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

You want to buy an external battery. Anker sells these products. http://www.ianker.com/category-c62-s2-model They have customer service.

Contributor

I own and recommend Anker as well. For under $20 you can buy a 6000 mh Anker model with twice the stored power of the TSV units.

Respected Contributor

I received my Halo (TSV) today. Not sure I am keeping it. The instructions with it are vague on the cables. I finally went to reviews to see if anyone had give anything about the cables. Glad I read those. There it was, someone had actually explained the cable confusion for me. I bought this for DS & DIL for gifts, not sure about giving it at all. At least I have 30 days to return,lol...Charging cable needs to be longer also.

Valued Contributor

Just get an Anker from Amazon, they're so much better. More power and much sexier looking!

These Halo things are overpriced and underpowered.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for recommending the Anker. I received mine last night and it is great. I charged it up and love that it came with a soft carrying case.

Just today on Amazon, there was a different version of the Anker on the lightning special for around $41, but it was double the charging capacity. It also comes with the wall charger, which makes it around the same price I paid for the original Anker and the wall charger I had to buy separately. I bought one for a Christmas gift. I am done with Halo now.Smile