Honored Contributor

Straight to the point: Is this junk?

Have some teenagers on my gift list who might like these, but don't want to buy Q "junk." Also, how is the price?

Thank you, electronics people.Smile

Honored Contributor

I have no experience with them, but several women (but not all) posted less than glowing reviews on Facebook. Others loved them though.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Thank you, gidget!

Honored Contributor

I have them to my granddaughters. They weren't impressed. They are 11 and 12 years old but they're going on 25 if you know what I mean! Ha!

Anyway, I have a feeling their Mother has already donated them to Goodwill.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, annabelle!

Super Contributor
I have no experience with these, so cannot say. I noticed on the presentation last night that the guy was comparing the speaker on these to the speaker on the phone. Noticed that he had the volume turned way down on the phone speaker. Then when he lifted one of these speakers up to compare, he raised the volume on the phone. Well,,duh, of course the phone speaker is going to sound worse when you have the volume turned all the way down. Not that I think phone speakers are good...but don't compare sound of speakers to the phone when the volume isn't the same.
Honored Contributor
On 11/20/2014 Lynnj said: I have no experience with these, so cannot say. I noticed on the presentation last night that the guy was comparing the speaker on these to the speaker on the phone. Noticed that he had the volume turned way down on the phone speaker. Then when he lifted one of these speakers up to compare, he raised the volume on the phone. Well,,duh, of course the phone speaker is going to sound worse when you have the volume turned all the way down. Not that I think phone speakers are good...but don't compare sound of speakers to the phone when the volume isn't the same.

Thank you for the help; I passed on these speakers.Smile

Trusted Contributor

Jam speaker has great sound. Kohl's $30 or at the Q for $24 and 3 easy payments.