Regular Contributor
Can anyone recommend an iPad Air keyboard? Got my husband the iPad Air for Christmas . I think he would like the keyboard to go with it. Any suggestions? Thank you
Contributor

I have the Logitech ultra thin keyboard Folio it works great, a little pricey in the $79-$99 range depending where you buy it. But i found a refurbished one on Ebay for $24.00

Valued Contributor

I highly recommend Zagg keyboards. (They have a couple of different models.) I have one for my iPad Mini that I love. Unlike Logitech and other brands that I tried prior, Zagg keyboards work great for most fingers - small or large. Also, unlike other brands, I find that Zagg keyboards feel natural and respond without having to type hard. Keys don't stick like they often do with other, cheaper brands.

Esteemed Contributor

Clamcase Pro. http://clamcase.com/bluetooth-ipad-keyboard-case.html I have one for my iPad 4, and brought a iPad Air case for a friend's BD in September. I found my case from watching YouTube videos. The case makes an iPad feel like a laptop.

Respected Contributor
I agree with nutmeg3. Clam case is the best I have ever used. They also stand behind their product. I have purchased three over the last several years. They are adjustable as well making it into a laptop using the keyboard. Keys on the keyboard are so quiet and you can turn the keyboard off easily with the switch on the side when you flip it backwards. Check out the site nutmeg3 posted. Happy Holidays to all. Smiley Happy