Respected Contributor

I love my iPhone 5, but went to my Verizon store today and ordered a 6!!

I can't believe it........ordered at 10:00 this morning and it has already shipped by Fed Ex and will be here Tues! Of course, the store doesn't have any in stock, thus the order, but it's going to be delivered to me here.....not sure why it's not going to the store and then they notify me so they can transfer my contacts, etc. from my 5.....guess I'll just take it in when it gets here. I was told that I should get $200 for my 5, so it will only cost me a little less tan $50 to upgrade.....not too bad! I enjoy being able to access internet on my phone along with all the other things I can do with it, so hopefully, I'm going to love it as much as my 5. Anyone else have their 6??

Super Contributor

Re: I love my iPhone 5, but went to my Verizon store today and ordered a 6!!

I have a 6 Plus that took a month to ship directly to me, but I absolutely love it! It's residing in a nice leather magnetic case (from Amazon) that protects it all the way around - front and back.

Step-by-step instructions came with it on how to transfer contacts, pics, itunes, etc. It was a breeze and nothing was lost.

Good luck, hulagirl!

Super Contributor

I have a 5 now, contract up in december. I was in Apple Store a few weeks ago and saw the 6. & 6 plus for the first time. The 6 is not much bigger than the 5, per dimensions. But I liad my 5 over the 6, and for some reason, the screen on the 6 is so much easier to read from amd see. Also the 6 is so light. I had hearts in my eyes, lol, I wanted the 6....but really have no need for it. The 5 works perfectly well. Enjoy your new toy!
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear the positive comments.......I usually won't trade when Apple does what I call their mini-upgrade like 4S, 5S, etc., but when there is a major upgrade, I'm hooked!!

Honored Contributor

Feeling VERY jealous. I WILL have a 6+, but DH is S-L-O-W-L-Y deciding whether he wants my 5 or not. I'm losing patience! Congrats to all of you new owners and updaters!
Regular Contributor

I ordered a 6+ from AT& T over a month ago and was told it would be in around Thanksgiving. Why does it take so long?
Honored Contributor

I pre-ordered the 6, it came the end of Sept. Absolutely love it - had the 5s.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:

Love the phone, but...can someone tell me what's the average monthly bill. I'm leaning heavily, towards getting this phone....currently have a TracFone.

Sprint has an unlimited plan for data, talk & text for $50 per month.

Valued Contributor

I upgraded from a 4s 64GB to a 6+ 128GB and I think it's wonderful.

There have been a few times that I've cursed it's non-pocketability but I'd still choose it again over anything else.

Honored Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Pagan said:

I upgraded from a 4s 64GB to a 6+ 128GB and I think it's wonderful.

There have been a few times that I've cursed it's non-pocketability but I'd still choose it again over anything else.

what are you keeping on your phone that you want such a big drive.

I keep nothing on mine,