Trusted Contributor

Definetely looking to buy a new trac phone from here just looking at my options, should of got the TSV from the other day... i will be getting one within a week or 2.... are the options in here good ones..... i'm looking at 2 of them, both are about the same... dont use my phone alot, text very little, and dont want a contract.. i usually go through 300 min now in like 6 weeks maybe.... im now paying 30.00 for phone minutes so it will be worth it in the end........... and they have triple minutes which i love!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV from the other day is still available and only $10 more. Still well worth it.

E226810

I've used Tracfone for 3 or 4 years and have been very happy. My TSV phone should be here tomorrow, an upgrade for me from the LG840G

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

i will be ordering it... there on a wait list now.... figures.... but minutes are 100.00 for 400??? expensive, but u do get triple minutes

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/2/2014 denisexoxo said:

i will be ordering it... there on a wait list now.... figures.... but minutes are 100.00 for 400??? expensive, but u do get triple minutes

I answered you on the other Tracfone thread about that.Smile

ETA I bet the wait is not more than a couple of weeks. Just long enough for them to get it from Tracfone.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 11/2/2014 denisexoxo said:

Yes you get 1200 minutes!!!

Super Contributor

I've been using Tracfone for almost 3 years. I'll never go back to contracts again. When I run out of minutes, it is cheaper to buy a new phone bundle than just buy minutes. I've changed phones 6 times, and 5 of them were extremely easy, but one changeover was difficult. It wasn't the phone that was the problem, but customer service.

Which phone you buy depends on what you use your phone for. If you are constantly on email and Facebook, the Androids will probably be your best bet. But I just use the phone and send some texts. For me, I don't need the Android features, and prefer the semi-smart LG306. You can go online if you wish, and it connects to wifi, (but doesn't do the cool Android "apps"). I rarely use it to go online, but it's nice to have if I need it when I'm out and about.

Have fun picking one that's right for you!

Here's mine: 1500 starter minutes, triple minutes for life after that, and free replacement if your phone is lost, stolen, or broken. Currently $79.96, free shipping! Item # E226238.

Trusted Contributor

yes i was looking at that phone, i like the looks of the other one better i'm picky lol they do have good deals in here

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

You can read my responses in this thread if you wish in the link I am putting below.

TracFone

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

i know when i get the phone, it will be like a toy to play with lol