New Contributor
I ordered the Call of duty special edition xbox one for my son and it says advanced sale. The console comessage out on the 3rd and the delivery date is the 3rd so does that mean I should get it on that day when it hasn't shipped yet?
Honored Contributor

Re: just a real quick question

I have no idea what you said.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

The best thing to do with any order is set up free notifications in your QVC account, and for Fedex Delivery Manager and UPS My Choice . Sometimes there's actual delivery activity which isn't updated in those tracking systems, but you can get a good idea of the package progress. If you're unsure, though, call QVC's Customer Service.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Have you guys ever noticed, that those who have 1 post, and ask strange questions about the ordering process (be it ship date, payment date, easy pay process, etc.) are ALWAYS ordering the xbox? So strange! OP - if the estimated delivery date says the 3rd, then that's the day you should estimate it to arrive. If you don't receive it by end of day on the 3rd then call customer service. They won't be able to help you until then. They see exactly what you see online, and something is messed up with the Q ship date information, it's not always accurate for some reason.
Respected Contributor

Yes and it's why I no longer answer the posts.