Frequent Contributor

...LG 4.5 inch screen tracfone......129.96...1200 minutes/data/text.......triple for life.....

Respected Contributor

Are those Tracfones any good. Is this a good deal? I need a new cell phone.

KatieB

Contributor

Ohhhh, thank you Baby Jesus in a red velvet cape !!! Now i can get rid of this pos centura.

Super Contributor
Tracfones are great if you don't talk a lot. If you do, probably not for you. I use mine very little so it is great for me.
Respected Contributor

Here is the link for the phone, and it can be purchased now! Smiley Happy My husband has been waiting for this model. It is a new release and the best of the Tracfones recently released and a few that are coming according to the people in the know on Howard Forums. If this link doesn't post correctly, just copy and paste it in your browser address bar. The item number is E226810.

http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.E226810.html?promo=RH8&cm_ven=APTSV&cm_cat=TRACFONE_102814&cm_pla=A...

Respected Contributor

Also wanted to add that I recently switched to Tracfone in September and got the LG39C. I have been happy with it and the service. Tracfone is great if you aren't glued to your cell phone. It's costing me around $8 a month. I would have loved to have this bigger screen and twice-as-fast processor as the one I purchased!

Frequent Contributor

TY, Tgbtg....I have not quite mastered that "posting link thing" yet.....I have used Tracfone for several years...could not be happier....but I'm not glued to my cell. Will order this - does not have to be activated until Jan 31 and my current deal expires in March so it is good timing for me.

Respected Contributor
On 10/28/2014 sunbeam said:

TY, Tgbtg....I have not quite mastered that "posting link thing" yet.....I have used Tracfone for several years...could not be happier....but I'm not glued to my cell. Will order this - does not have to be activated until Jan 31 and my current deal expires in March so it is good timing for me.

I don't know if it's my browser or what as I do know how to use the link feature to post links, but the QVC link button never works for me. I am tempted to get it just because of the bigger screen and faster processor, but I am sitting on my hands (for now...lol) since I just spent $100 two months ago on the LG39C.

Contributor

Pre-ordered. Boom.

Honored Contributor
On 10/28/2014 KatieB said:

Are those Tracfones any good. Is this a good deal? I need a new cell phone.

KatieB

Been using them for close to 10 years now and still am with TracFone. Over that time I've updated almost each year with a new phone because it is cheaper to buy a new phone that comes with 1200-1400 minutes/texts and data(if you want this type of phone) than it is to add a years worth of the same.

Bought my last one for $79.99 and to add them same to my old phone(which was minutes only )would have cost me almost $120. Broke down to $$$ per month bill equals $5.33. and that is for a smart phone with talk/text and data plan.

hckynut(john)