Super Contributor
if I find a photo on a website I want to save and down load later on a email or post, what do I do?
Honored Contributor

Re: Question for iPad experts

There are two methods, you click both the home button and the sleep button at the same time take a screen shot. For smaller pictures you can tap the image and hold until the pop up opens asking if you want to save image.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I just press and hold my finger on the picture. A pop up will ask if I want to save, I select yes. It goes to my camera roll on the iPad. In email, I start the email, and press and hold my finger in the place I want the picture, then asks if I want to insert picture, say yes it takes me to camera roll, put my finger on the picture I want, and click insert (or okay...or whatever).
Esteemed Contributor

If you do an image search, sometimes the "save" option doesn't pop up from the search screen. If that happens, tap on the photo to make it larger and then tap again and the "save" option should appear.

Respected Contributor

Saving this one
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Gazelle, here are some directions I wrote for posting pics on the forums. You can copy any photo by clicking on it and "saving image". Usually works depending on source. Then upload to Photobucket or similar photo site. Proceed with these directions. When you've had a little practice, you can whip through the process in seconds.

Here are detailed instructions I wrote for the turquoise thread on the jewelry forum. Let me know if you have a problem.

1. Upload your pics to Photobucket or go to step 2 and upload from your iPad camera. 2. On main PB page, click view library, click on a pic or click on the square with the dots to upload a pic from your iPad camera. 3. Click on camera roll if using iPad camera and select a pic. 4. Click done at top of block 5. Click the picture you want to use. A large version should appear. 6. On the right side, click on the HTML block until you get "select all" * 7. Click select all 8. A tab should appear with the choice of cut, copy or paste. Click copy. 9. Go back to qvc boards and click paste where you want the pic to be. 10. A bunch of gibberish text will appear. When you click to submit your posting, the picture will appear. I find it easiest to write my text, submit, then go get my picture and add it. Soon it will just take you a couple of seconds. 11. If you have text in your msg. It's best to use paragraphs so the message and the text for the picture don't get mixed.

* When you click on the HTML window you may have to do it several times to bring up "select all".

This process is not as complicated as it sounds. By the way, do you know you can make a pic of anything on your screen by pressing the top and front buttons simultaneously? Then you can upload it and post it or email it. I learned this little trick this week-end. It has great potential.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment