Trusted Contributor

Somewhere along the line I picked up a AZWizardModule. Every time I go to Word (2007), I get this message "Compile Error in hidden module, AZWizardModual". I cannot figure out how to delete this add-in.

I go to word options, add-ins, and see the AZWizard. When I highlight it and click on it, I thought that it wold give me the option to delete it, but it doesn't do that.

One suggestion was to start the Computer application (the file manager) and gave an address to type in the address box. What is and how do I get to the Computer application (the file manager)?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Regular Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Removal of hidden modules

Thanks, knmt. I get to all the steps and fine the add-in listed, I highlight it, but it doesn't give me the option to delete it. That's where the problem is. Thank you for your help.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Regular Contributor

Item did not post.

Regular Contributor

Found an item in Google Groups regarding the problem:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microsoft.public.word.application.errors/Bqs6ywR7Rag

This one indicates it's in the computer's hidden files. If this doesn't work, I'm out of ideas. Once you get to the above link, it's the second item down.