Honored Contributor

I got an email for a 16GB iPad for an upcoming TSV. I'm sure this is not the new one that is coming out. I don't even think it's the iPad Air. This is alright if you don't mind not having the latest one but I hope some people don't get taken in thinking it is the latest one available.

Super Contributor
If it's not an air, or air 2, then it is not the latest technology. I am sure they will offer a bunch of junk to go along with it that is not needed, and throw in that "lifetime tech support" junk too. I hope people will go to Apple website to look at prices and research different versions iPad 1,2,3,4 (4 is technically called iPad with retina display) air, and air 2).
Super Contributor

The iPad that is the TSV is the iPad 4 (officially called iPad with Retina Display) -- A6X processor. It's two generations old -- first released in November 2012.

Available at WalMart for $299.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/22081423

Honored Contributor

You know how many people are going to buy this and think they're getting something new. Then they throw in all these useless accessories and put it on easy pay...

Esteemed Contributor

Many online and big box retailers will be selling iPad this holiday season. The best place to buy is from Apple online or a store. This is a link to compare the current products. https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

Respected Contributor

It seems like every time we try to discourage people from buying outdated technology, we are told they buy from QVC because they need EZ pay. I find it sad people can't wait until they save the money needed to buy what they want. I don't blame QVC because buyers should be better informed before buying anything.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/18/2014 brii said:

You know how many people are going to buy this and think they're getting something new. Then they throw in all these useless accessories and put it on easy pay...

Most folks are only going to see the words iPad and EZ-Pay. They will not know this tablet has IOS 7, not 8. The customer will have to update the pad.

Esteemed Contributor

Only a 16 GB? No way!

Honored Contributor

Go to an Apple Store you will get much better service in the long run than on QVC they are very easy to deal with

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 glb613 said:

It seems like every time we try to discourage people from buying outdated technology, we are told they buy from QVC because they need EZ pay. I find it sad people can't wait until they save the money needed to buy what they want. I don't blame QVC because buyers should be better informed before buying anything.

This thing where "people can't save the money"? There are all kinds of people and EZ pays are the only way that they can do it. There will always be something else to claim your money. Some people are on a fixed income and find it easier to budget. That's their decision. I think that people should be allowed to have some things. It is too bad. We're still in a bad economy, in case you haven't noticed. People no longer have the buying power that they did in 2006. I gave some kids an older tablet. They were very happy to have it--old technology or not.