Esteemed Contributor

QVC forums problem when responding to a post and quoting the post

Using Safari on Apple IPAD with latest Apple software IOS 8.02. When I am already signed into the forums and click quote on someone's else's post so I can respond it puts the post I am quoting in a white box and then simply allows me to add on whatever I want to the post I am quoting. Is anyone else having this issue? if someone will respond to this post I will show you exactly what is happening.
Super Contributor

Re: QVC forums problem when responding to a post and quoting the post

Hi. I did not update, but I have had it happen before. I hit cancel, tried again, and it did work properly.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/17/2014 KippyK3 said: Hi. I did not update, but I have had it happen before. I hit cancel, tried again, and it did work properly.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/17/2014 KippyK3 said: Hi. I did not update, but I have had it happen before. I hit cancel, tried again, and it did work properly.
SO IF I CAN ADD TEXT TO A EXISTING POST LIKE THIS BUT THEN I HIT CANCEL AND GO BACK IN AGAIN IT WILL WORK OK?
Esteemed Contributor

Well, now it is working as intended but sometimes it does not!!!!!
Respected Contributor

It's pretty squirrelly for me at times too. Also, doesn't matter if I hit return to start a new paragraph, it always runs it all together when it posts.
Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 KathyPet said: Well, now it is working as intended but sometimes it does not!!!!!
If I understand the issue that you are posting about, it has always been this way. I just quoted your post to check. I am on iOS 7 still, and when I quoted you everything was all in one white box. I just touched my finger at the end of all that to place my pointer at a place that I could begin typing my reply (starting at the end of yours). So it is not an issue with the recent update, rather an issue with these boards not supporting mobile devices.
Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 KathyPet said: Using Safari on Apple IPAD with latest Apple software IOS 8.02. When I am already signed into the forums and click quote on someone's else's post so I can respond it puts the post I am quoting in a white box and then simply allows me to add on whatever I want to the post I am quoting. Is anyone else having this issue? if someone will respond to this post I will show you exactly what is happening.

I've been using my iPad with iOS 8.0.2 with no problems (well, of course this website never allows paragraphs, etc., without our using html code). Are you seeing some sort of pop-up screen when you try to quote and respond?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova