Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be another Bose TSV before Christmas?

Honored Contributor

I can't answers your question. Can say there are many that think Bose makes good products are very happy with them. Myself? I think they are way overpriced/over-advertised and also their quality as far as sound is based more on their name recognition than the quality of their sound when compared to many other much cheaper sound manufacturers.

Just my opinion. Think you best bet for getting an answer to a question like this might be QVC Customer Service.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor
I have purchased a number of Bose products direct from the company. They have their own payment plan.
Honored Contributor

I would do some research first. If you know exactly what you want to purchase, check around to see who offers it and what the prices and possible financing plans are. In my opinion, QVC is a last resort for electronics purchases (sorry, QVC, didn't used to feel this way but now I do.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor
My husband and I are very happy with the Bose products we've bought from QVC and elsewhere. The sound is amazing.
Contributor

I just went to the Bose website and purchased their new 'Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker' from them. While the price was exactly the same as QVC, the Bose website had all of the colors that had been available from QVC earlier, but now QVC only has the blue and red available for purchase. I purchased the black one. Bose website offered free shipping, too. I've ordered things from them before and have always been more than satisfied with their customer service and products. Looking forward to receiving this new little gem. Every review I've read about this product, no matter what site I go to, is exceptionally great.

Honored Contributor

I think Bose sound quality is good but not so much better to justify their high premium.

Respected Contributor
On 10/21/2014 merory said:

I just went to the Bose website and purchased their new 'Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker' from them. While the price was exactly the same as QVC, the Bose website had all of the colors that had been available from QVC earlier, but now QVC only has the blue and red available for purchase. I purchased the black one. Bose website offered free shipping, too. I've ordered things from them before and have always been more than satisfied with their customer service and products. Looking forward to receiving this new little gem. Every review I've read about this product, no matter what site I go to, is exceptionally great.

I'm thinking of getting one. I'm beginning to have some significant hearing loss and don't want to use headphones. Have you used it with your iPad? How about a MacBook? Can you post back and let me know? Thanks.

Contributor

Good morning, glb613. In response to your question about using it with my iPad...the answer, thus far, is no, since I only ordered it yesterday. I think I recall reading on the Bose website description that this Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker can be used with your iPad and MacBook and iPod. Perhaps you can go to Bose.com and check out the description. I apologize; I don't know how to copy and paste. I hope this information is helpful to you.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/22/2014 glb613 said:
On 10/21/2014 merory said:

I'm thinking of getting one. I'm beginning to have some significant hearing loss and don't want to use headphones. Have you used it with your iPad? How about a MacBook? Can you post back and let me know? Thanks.

I have a soundLink mini. I have used it to enhance the sound of my iPad, smartphone,and even by desktop computer.