Regular Contributor

purchasing television from qvc

has anyone ever buy a tv from qvc if so did you receive it in good condition

i would like to buy a new flat screen tv from qvc only because you can get it on easy pay whats everybodys opinion this please.

Honored Contributor

Re: purchasing television from qvc

we've ordered several flat screens for our rental homes. qvc was the only place who carried white ones in the sizes we wanted. always delivered intact and perfect!

Super Contributor

I bought a Tv from QVC. It was packaged so not to arrive broken. It is still working but my brother took it to Kentucky where he is working for a year.
Regular Contributor

thank you for that quick reply im gonna check them out and purchase one

Respected Contributor

I cannot speak highly enough regarding the TVs we have purchased from the Q. To date, we have purchased 5 TVs; Samsung Smart TV's. We were victims of a home invasion a year or so ago. Luckily our insurance enabled us to get new ones, hence the reason we have purchased so many lately. Deliveries were spot-on, setup a breeze & total peace-of-mind of the Q's return policy. HTH!!
Super Contributor

We ordered a Sony Bravia flat screen a few years back from the southern channel and it arrived safe and sound. It was incredibly safely packed. No problems whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

In the last eight years, I've ordered 2 flat screen tv's. No issues at all.
Regular Contributor

another question for tvs would be better a smart tv or triple xd engine tv i guess that means even clear then hd almost like you can reach and touch whats on tv.

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 bequeen said:

has anyone ever buy a tv from qvc if so did you receive it in good condition

i would like to buy a new flat screen tv from qvc only because you can get it on easy pay whats everybodys opinion this please.

My opinion? Save your money until you have enough to buy it and forget about easy pays. Why pay hundreds, if not more $$$ for the privilege of getting monthly payments? If you knew you wanted or needed a flat screen(not sure what you mean by this)it is always better to save until you have enough to pay the full amount from a good online retailer.

No way I would ever buy any electronic product from any shopping network, TV or otherwise. Right now I am in the market for 4K LED and as soon as I make enough from the profit from my adult hockey league I will buy it. Might be months before I get it, but I will not buy it until I have the money in my pocket or band account.

You asked, I replied, and "to each be their own".

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

How can anyone, from their crummy tv, determine the quality of a new tv, if the new tv's quality is viewed on the crummy tv? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}