Respected Contributor

I used to use Tinypic.com, but they've changed the way it works. Now I'm not able to download my pics to Internet sites. Anyone have a simple way?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Help Downloading Pics

Are you using a MAC or a PC?

Respected Contributor

PC

Trusted Contributor

I am using a MAC but if you are downloading pictures from a phone, Google:

How to download pictures from phone to pc

... lots of information and videos to assist you in the Google results. I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Fortune said:

I used to use Tinypic.com, but they've changed the way it works. Now I'm not able to download my pics to Internet sites. Anyone have a simple way?

Download or upload? I really makes a difference.

Respected Contributor

On 10/9/2014 glb613 said:

I'm trying to copy some of the pics in "my pictures" to add to some of my posts on this message board. Does that make it any clearer?

Respected Contributor

Have you tried photobucket? I was able to download pictures there yesterday and just had to set up an account. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 glb613 said:

Are you trying to post them on this site or download for your own usage?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Fortune: No need to be so rude. You could have provided more information initially (the information that you have provided in answer to glb613 and my questions) and saved us a lot of effort in attempting to assist you with your picture download problem.

Honored Contributor

You cannot load pics from your computer onto a website. You need to upload them, first, to a pic hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket (there are more I'm sure, and it's free).

THEN you can copy them, from there, to this site. Hope that helps.

If you do try to copy a pic directly from your computer to here, you will be the only one who can see it.