Respected Contributor

Tracfone LG Optimus Dynamic II now $99.96 w/ free shipping on the Q

Item #E226449...includes 1200 min. talk, 1200 texts, and 1200 mb of Data

Valued Contributor

Re: Tracfone LG Optimus Dynamic II now $99.96 w/ free shipping on the Q

What is the difference between this phone and the other E225843 for 128.00? Are they the same phone?

Respected Contributor

On 10/7/2014 Marybella said:

What is the difference between this phone and the other E225843 for 128.00? Are they the same phone?

They are the same phone...the L39C. Even the accessories are the same. I've had this phone for a month and love it. I bought mine from HSN for this price.

Valued Contributor

On 10/7/2014 Tgbtg said:
On 10/7/2014 Marybella said:

They are the same phone...the L39C. Even the accessories are the same. I've had this phone for a month and love it. I bought mine from HSN for this price.

My husband has this one and I like it better than the older one (smaller screen) I have. I may have to treat myself to a new phone. Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

That's a great deal. I paid 110 in May on the other channel. It's a nice phone. If anyone is interested in jumping into the Android world this is a good first step.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

I have this phone - it is a great way to enter the world of a smart phone without paying the high price of a i phone. However, it does not have the memory of an i phone so you can't download as many apps but - for getting e mails and maybe getting on FB. it's great. The camera is adequate but certainly not as good as the one on the samsung phone.

Honored Contributor

This is a great phone. We switched to these in July and absolutely love them. We haven't had any problems with the amount of memory, but you can upgrade it to 32 GB, so that shouldn't be a problem for most users.

That is a great deal for this phone. (And it doesn't have any of the issues of the Samsung Centura - which is considered comparable.) You wouldn't be able to buy just the minutes and service days for that money.

Valued Contributor

On 10/7/2014 Venezia said:

This is a great phone. We switched to these in July and absolutely love them. We haven't had any problems with the amount of memory, but you can upgrade it to 32 GB, so that shouldn't be a problem for most users.

That is a great deal for this phone. (And it doesn't have any of the issues of the Samsung Centura - which is considered comparable.) You wouldn't be able to buy just the minutes and service days for that money.

How do you upgrade the phone? A memory card?

Respected Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Marybella said:
On 10/7/2014 Venezia said:

How do you upgrade the phone? A memory card?

It comes with a 4GB sd card, but you can remove it and use up to a 32GB sd card. Only some apps can be moved to an sd card, but the sd card is great for pictures, music, etc. I have several apps installed...local weather, a Bible study app, Clean Master, Firefox, etc., and I have had no problems with memory. I don't play games, which I think take up a lot of memory.

A great resource for this phone is the Amazon reviews and the question/answer section for this phone. Just go to Amazon and type in Tracfone Optimus Dynamic II.