New Contributor

No HP laptop TSV or deals for a week?

I have watched for along time and don't remember a drought like this. I now have the means to get new laptops for my wife and I and they haven't had any(HP 17) TSV or one time only. I hope it was end of september thing and they have something this weekend. Does anyone know of anything planned ? I love the Values they have had in the last 2yrs But i never had the Funds now I do.

Honored Contributor

Re: No HP laptop TSV or deals for a week?

If you're not totally married to the notion of over-paying for outdated technology, by purchasing on a shopping network, they have HP computers (mostly laptops) on Woot pretty much every day. Often there are two or more from which to choose. There you actually will get a deal but I think a lot of them are factory reconditioned.

I, personally, would purchase factory reconditioned before I'd buy from here and over pay by a couple hundred dollars for older technology and trumped up lists of 'free' software.

Or, you could go to the manufacturer website. They always have coupons for deals. I don't buy HP, but I know that Toshiba also always has major coupons for deals to save quite a bit. You can get some totally up to date technology for a couple hundred (and sometimes more) LESS than what you'd pay at QVC. Plus, you can get 6 to 12 interest-free payments.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure there will be a ton of PCs and tablets from which to choose before Christmas. Everyone, it seems, who buys a Q laptop comes back to complain about the slow shipping and poor customer service. I'd go without before I'd buy one from QVC.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

OP is there a local PC shop in your area?

you may do better there, not a bigbox type store