Super Contributor

Camera TSV before Christmas??

Does anyone know if there will be a camera coming on special before the holidays? I have the Samsung Galaxy 2 on advanced order but the reviews are not very promising. I am thinking of canceling it. Does anyone have the Galaxy? I am looking for one that has Wi-Fi so I can e-mail to my computer. Thanks for any help.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Camera TSV before Christmas??

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}gm. Yes I bought it on TSV.

Before purhase I looked for pricing and reviews.

Lowest price was a xmas deal at BB, 275, no software package. I think they have restock fees. Most of the reviews positive, esp pic quality. Some of the settings require a tripod.

Unfortunately, I have not printed my photos yet. the ultimate test.

I was disappointed, no rear facing camera. Selfies were taken on the demo on Q. However, theres a selfie timer. The camera also has a regular timer.

A camera bag avail at amaz, should been incl.

It would not charge. Checked the instructions. Luckily SD card available. Highly recommend sd cards for any android device that supports this feature.

It works seamlessly with my mobile net. the battery lasts a long time for an android.

do not like the greeting screen. May be able to change this in settings. you can miss yr photo during this boot up.

First, did the negative reviewers set camera to highest resolution? Next, It has a comprehensive instructions, but its in micro print.

highly recommend lookout and malwarebytes if used as tablet. its fast. I have small fingers, with bad rheumetoid arthritis, and its just right.

once one registers with samsung, u may not be able to get apps from google play, instead from Samsung store. about the same.

I recommend it. quad core processor, pop up flash, great in low light without flash. All the modes are great, most will tell u if a tripod is required.

its heavy and the camera has a wrist strap.Another mistake by samsung.

A big plus u can mo ve data to the SD card. There are some great apps on the play store. Apps to SD card, I also have mybackuppro.