Respected Contributor

Which tablet brand has the best customer service? I would want to pick up a phone and

ask a question to a CS rep. example: With my Kindle I have called Amazon a few times for help and they were on the other end of the phone ready and willing to help, which they did.

That's the kind of service I would want with a tablet. Is that possible? What do you think?

I am tech challenged.

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Which tablet brand has the best customer service? I would want to pick up a phone and

Apple

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which tablet brand has the best customer service? I would want to pick up a phone and

Bought my tablets from Amazon. Best service around. My Tablets are Android and are made my Samsung. Great service from them as well.

Trusted Contributor

I also say Apple, especially if you have a store in your local mall. I love stopping in if I have an issue.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

I agree Kindle has the best service. Buy a Kindle fire 8.1 HDX with a May Day button, amazing product, amazing service, amazing price ( compared to IPad; no kidding).
Honored Contributor

Bought a Kindle tablet from QVC and use Amazon's Kindle service. Perfect combination for me - although the next techie item I buy will be a Kindle Paperwhite. I prefer my laptop to my tablet although if I were still working, I'd want both!

Esteemed Contributor

Apple.

Honored Contributor

I have an iPad and I've never actually had to call Apple customer service. And I can't compare it to anyone else's customer service because I only have one tablet.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I have an iPad and I've never actually had to call Apple customer service. And I can't compare it to anyone else's customer service because I only have one tablet.
Me, too. I have regular and mini ipads, I've never had to call. No problems.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Apple for electronics support. Always available, friendly, knowledgeable, support based in the USA. I agree with gidget and Mustangshar, you'll seldom need them but if you do you'll be pleased with the results.

I like Amazon's customer support for other, general online retail concerns.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova