Valued Contributor

I got a push for Firefox 32.0.1 the other day. Now the videos for products on HSN do not work. A white box pops up and then locks up the tab. I cannot close the white box, I have to close the tab. The same video works in IE. Is there an add on or something in Firefox I need to enable? QVC videos work fine in Firefox. Maybe HSN is messed up and not me...

Esteemed Contributor

No, it's not HSN ... Firefox did warn that some add ons would probably not work until they do some tweaking to the new upgrade.

I just switch to IE to see HSN videos ...

Valued Contributor

Ok thanks for the info! Guess I should go read the release notes. I just kind of scanned them and kept going.

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 ceekay said:

I got a push for Firefox 32.0.1 the other day. Now the videos for products on HSN do not work. A white box pops up and then locks up the tab. I cannot close the white box, I have to close the tab. The same video works in IE. Is there an add on or something in Firefox I need to enable? QVC videos work fine in Firefox. Maybe HSN is messed up and not me...

I am using Firefox 32.0.1 and I have not problem watching the videos on HSN. I just went there to make sure and watched a video on Electronics showing a 3-piece cordless phone set. It worked just fine for me.

Not sure what could be causing your problem, but evidently it isn't all due to this updated version of Firefox or I would more than likely have the same problem.

The only thing I can suggest is this:

Go up to tools/options and choose the Applications Tab. Look down the list and see if it lists at least one or more Audio/Video under the "Actions" in that box.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

It's been fixed ... as I mentioned in my post above, FF suggested that some add ons may not work but they were working on it ... seems they have it solved.

Valued Contributor

Yes - it seems to be working now. Thanks Sox and Hckynut!