Honored Contributor

Microsoft Had Twelve Critical Updates In The Last Three Days

Hey there. Just alerting anyone with a Windows computer that there are some critical updates from Microsoft out this week.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Microsoft Had Twelve Critical Updates In The Last Three Days

Thanks! I shut down my computer the other night and it started the updates. Glad they are on top of things. I download them all the time to stay current.

Honored Contributor

Mine come in automatically during the middle of the night. I have to remember to close the bedroom door or the light wakes us up.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not understand why so many threads have to remind us... These updates are automatically updated on my computers and the ones that aren't I manually update . Why start another nonsense thread about this over and over again?

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Matty6 said:

I do not understand why so many threads have to remind us... These updates are automatically updated on my computers and the ones that aren't I manually update . Why start another nonsense thread about this over and over again?

Not everyone has their computer set to automatically update. Some prefer to decide themselves if they want each individual update.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/21/2014 willdob3 said:

Not everyone has their computer set to automatically update. Some prefer to decide themselves if they want each individual update.

And so why are these threads needed? There not! Reminds me of the threads .. 'Where is Lisa Mason.""

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 willdob3 said:

I will tell DH as he is one of the ones that will not let it automatically update & wants to do it himself. I have not noticed him updating anything this past week as he was really busy. Thanks for the update.

Honored Contributor

I have had just two.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Thx for the info, will turn on the laptop and update.