Valued Contributor

If I want bigger, I'll get an iPad Mini! A cell phone, in my opinion, should be small and compact in order to handle and store it away easily in your pocket or purse. I thought the whole idea was to get away from the big clunky cell phones of the 1990's.

Trusted Contributor

This is the new normal cell phone.....no thanks! Bigger isn't always better.

Honored Contributor

check the apple site, I think there are 2 choices a 4.7 inch and a bigger one

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

I have an iPhone 4s {#emotions_dlg.tt1}, still works great, 3.3/4". It comes exactly flush with the top of my cell phone pocket in my Vera Bradley purses - perfect!

Super Contributor

I will be getting the 5.5 inch Iphone 6 ! YES!

Esteemed Contributor

I am a Samsung S4 person. I really like my cell phone, and its larger display. Some customers will not need to carry around a phone and a tablet. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor
On 9/10/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I will be getting the 5.5 inch Iphone 6 ! YES!

I want to see and hold it first, but it appears to me that this ( iPhone 6+) will meet my needs perfectly. It doesn't and isn't meant to compete with or replace the mini. I want it so I can see a bit better than my iPhone 5. As had been stated many (MANY) times, iPhones are multifunction tools. We should each purchase and use what serves us best.
Respected Contributor

I have a Samsung Note 3 which is bigger than the Iphone6. Mine is a 5.7 inch. I love my phone. I realize it isn't for everyone.

My husband is always saying he wouldn't want my big phone.

It fits perfectly in the outside pockets of all my bags I carry. I just make sure the slip pocket is big enough for it.

It is nice to be able to "connect" to the internet whenever I want. I play games, read, etc. on it.

It's nice to see pictures in a larger format too.

The size is the main reason I never wanted an IPhone.

BTW, it is easy to hold. I didn't even have to get used to it. I don't have large hands either.

I remember holding the Samsung Mega and that one felt too big for sure!

Respected Contributor

I think it's ridiculous, and they are starting to resemble ipads. Plus, they're clumsy looking. They're becoming too big to clutch comfortably, even for men's hands.

What worries you masters you.