Frequent Contributor

Electronics processing/shipping

I ordered for the first time on Thursday and my order says In Process. How long do electronics orders process for?
Contributor

Re: Electronics processing/shipping

I am still waiting for the computer I order 10 days ago and still don't even have a tracking number. I had decided after a couple days to cancel the order and they refused to cancel it saying it is shipped from the the manufacturer so couldn't cancel it. So here I am still waiting for a computer and I am not happy. Then, I get an email yesterday from QVC saying that the Dell computer I ordered (and STILL haven't received) will be on sale Sunday. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Frequent Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Janet Carter said:

I am still waiting for the computer I order 10 days ago and still don't even have a tracking number. I had decided after a couple days to cancel the order and they refused to cancel it saying it is shipped from the the manufacturer so couldn't cancel it. So here I am still waiting for a computer and I am not happy. Then, I get an email yesterday from QVC saying that the Dell computer I ordered (and STILL haven't received) will be on sale Sunday. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

This is very worrisome. 10 days and still "In Process"?
Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Toni 973 said:

Just talked to QVC and they said that Dell had in fact cancelled my order but they just didn't send me a notice. Soooooooooooo, I will reorder the same exact computer in the morning for $70 cheaper. Smiley Happy Hopefully, the shipping will be sooner this time.

Esteemed Contributor

You may want to buy direct from Dell. The company has an MPP Member Purchase Program where you can save 5% on a computer or accessorizes.

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/6099/campaigns/segmentor-usmpp?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=6099&redirect=1

Frequent Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Toni 973 said:

Just talked to QVC and they said that Dell had in fact cancelled my order but they just didn't send me a notice. Soooooooooooo, I will reorder the same exact computer in the morning for $70 cheaper. Smiley Happy Hopefully, the shipping will be sooner this time.

Why would they cancel your order?
Trusted Contributor

So after posting 70 or so questions (many the same question) about this "first purchase," being told the same thing over and over again, ignoring the answers, being told to call CS, and finally asked to stop, you move over here? Seriously?

Honored Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Toni 973 said: I ordered for the first time on Thursday and my order says In Process. How long do electronics orders process for?

Why do you not ask customer service these questions? Do you actually think myself or anyone else here can better answer your questions than customer service? If so????????

hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor

Well it's still In Process. Do they process orders on weekends? If so, it's been 5 days.