Respected Contributor

Had to change password today, but my nic doesn't show at top like it used to. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Thanks to those who glanced at my post, I will call CS.

mm

Trusted Contributor

Look to the right, underneath where it says how many members and guests are online.

Super Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Caffeina said:

Look to the right, underneath where it says how many members and guests are online.

I never even noticed that my name was there! The font and color are very faint, but I do see mine when logged in.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Mama Mia said:

Had to change password today, but my nic doesn't show at top like it used to. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

mm

Hi, ((Mama Mia)). I've been thinking of you, hope you're doing well.

I just now saw your thread.

There was another "maintenance" notice a couple of days ago, and when the community forums were again available the nickname we see above the words "Sign Out" was changed to a faded, ghostly text -- easy to miss if you don't look closely. It didn't take effect for posters until they had logged out and back in again.

Another cosmetic change they made instead of concentrating on the real, significant technical problems on their shopping site and forum site.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

dooBdoo, thanks for answering, and it was on here this morning. Much lighter than it used to be, but there. caffeine and moto, thanks for your replies too.Smile

dooB, I am hanging in there, and I appreciate your sincere thoughts, it means a lot to me.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

mm