Regular Contributor

Looking into an iPad. Is there a way to be alerted as to when Apple will be airing? Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Other than easy pay there is no reason in the world to buy it from QVC you are much better going into a store than buying their overpriced packages with stuff you might not need

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

If you buy from QVC, you'll spend at least a hundred dollars more than it's worth.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the two previous responses. Please, take the time to look at the various iPads and their prices on other websites (including Apple.com) or in nearby stores. In many cases, you can get interest-free financing (check Apple.com's policy, they usually offer this) and much, much better prices for newer models.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

Do you live in a large enough city, or metro area, to have an Apple store?

If so, you may find it worth your time, to stop in and talk to them. I've found their staff is never pushy, but always helpful, if you need assistance.

If you go in, know how you plan to use your ipad, why you want one, and be honest with them. They can help you decide if it's going to take all the bells and whistles to make you happy, or, if going with a slightly older model and spending less money, is a better option for you.

If you have decent credit, financing is an option, if you want to go that way, either with an existing credit card, or Apple financing.

I agree, you are not going to get your best pricing thru a shopping channel.

Rumor is, that Apple is announcing their newest product upgrades, in about a week. I don't know that I've heard there will be any ipad upgrades, I think it's more the iphones, but, I'm not sure and we never know till we know.

Super Contributor

Costco is now carrying iPads and they have good prices on the wifi only in store and online. If you want the 4G then you can get it at the Costco kiosk or as Costco wireless. The nice thing about Costco is your major electronic purchases are covered by their concierge service for the life of the item. QVC's prices are outrageous.