Valued Contributor

Tracfone Camera "Color"is "Negative" And...

When I go to take a picture- it automatically is in Negative so I have to reset it to Negative in order to get it to go to actual "Color"-- and How do you delete picutures you've taken and want to discard for whatever reason??? I know a lot of people have complained about the quality of the pictures- that's not a problem- I don't expect them to be great- I just want to be able to take the shot without having to go in and reset it everytime since it's a-backwards! Anyone have a solution? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone Camera ""Color""is ""Negative"" And...

What tracfone do you have?

Valued Contributor

The LG 306 G - the last tsv they had on the Q---also Instructions for downloading gps say to go to the lower left corner where it says ""menu""- do they mean settings? cause no where can I find a ""MENU"". Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 dgluvr said:

When I go to take a picture- it automatically is in Negative so I have to reset it to Negative in order to get it to go to actual "Color"-- and How do you delete picutures you've taken and want to discard for whatever reason??? I know a lot of people have complained about the quality of the pictures- that's not a problem- I don't expect them to be great- I just want to be able to take the shot without having to go in and reset it everytime since it's a-backwards! Anyone have a solution? TIA

Looks to me from the owners manual that you hit this icon and then the camera icon. About all I can tell you from what I saw on the owners manual.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

On my LG olympus - open the camera icon and touch the small picture in the lower left corner - when the picture opens at the base of the screen is a icon that looks like a trash can - touch that to erase that picture.

To open the GPS - i would have to load that app - so open the square with the 16 dots on it on the home page - go to the playstore and search for GPS then download it.You will then get an icon under the apps .- which is that square with the 16 dots.

Valued Contributor

On 8/28/2014 hckynut said:
On 8/28/2014 dgluvr said:

Looks to me from the owners manual that you hit this icon and then the camera icon. About all I can tell you from what I saw on the owners manual.

Nope- not the solution.

Valued Contributor

I don't really know much about using the camera on this phone, so I experimented a little. Wanted to see if my pics were negative as yours are, but they turned out fine. So I decided to look for the setting that would produce a negative shot--found it under "color effects." (Have to first press the gear icon on bottom left when you have camera open). Pressed color effects and then negative and OK. and my pics turned out as, I guess, yours are. To turn it off, went back to color effects again, and then pressed color-off and OK. If you've already done all of this, then I don't know what might be wrong. Best of luck in finding a solution.

Esteemed Contributor

Valued Contributor

On 9/2/2014 qualityshopper said:

I don't really know much about using the camera on this phone, so I experimented a little. Wanted to see if my pics were negative as yours are, but they turned out fine. So I decided to look for the setting that would produce a negative shot--found it under "color effects." (Have to first press the gear icon on bottom left when you have camera open). Pressed color effects and then negative and OK. and my pics turned out as, I guess, yours are. To turn it off, went back to color effects again, and then pressed color-off and OK. If you've already done all of this, then I don't know what might be wrong. Best of luck in finding a solution.

Over 2 and a half hours on the phone with a "CS" (and I use that term loosely!) -- and YOU got it!! Thanks- it worked BUT I have other things wrong with the phone too- so if the replacement they're sending is like that I'll know what to do.

Valued Contributor

Glad to hear it worked. Hope your replacement is problem free. Good luck!