Frequent Contributor
I won't be able to order anything until September 5th, which is horrible timing considering it's electronics month right now. Does that mean that after August, no electronics will have Easy Pay options?
Respected Contributor
They always offer EZ pay. It's the main reason why people buy electronics from QVC.
Honored Contributor
On 8/26/2014 Toni 973 said: I won't be able to order anything until September 5th, which is horrible timing considering it's electronics month right now. Does that mean that after August, no electronics will have Easy Pay options?

I thought you ordered a tv set.

QUOTE: Posted on 8/22/2014-" I plan on ordering two items that are on Easy Pay. A TV and a PS4."

hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor
On 8/27/2014 hckynut said:
On 8/26/2014 Toni 973 said: I won't be able to order anything until September 5th, which is horrible timing considering it's electronics month right now. Does that mean that after August, no electronics will have Easy Pay options?

QUOTE: Posted on 8/22/2014-" I plan on ordering two items that are on Easy Pay. A TV and a PS4."

"Plan on" doesn't mean already ordered. I plan on ordering them next Friday. @glb613 If they always offer Easy Pay, what's the benefit of electronics month then?
Respected Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Toni 973 said:

"Plan on" doesn't mean already ordered. I plan on ordering them next Friday. @glb613 If they always offer Easy Pay, what's the benefit of electronics month then?

How would I know?

Frequent Contributor
On 8/27/2014 glb613 said:
On 8/27/2014 Toni 973 said:

How would I know?

That's why I'm asking. To see if anyone knows. They always offer Easy Pay on electronics?
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Toni 973 said:"Plan on" doesn't mean already ordered. I plan on ordering them next Friday. @glb613 If they always offer Easy Pay, what's the benefit of electronics month then?

Yep, you're right. Planning and buying are not the same. Everyone that comes on this Electronics Talk Forum at one time or another asks questions. Many here are more than happy to answer questions pertaining to electronic devices and suggestions on what might help that person better operate or understand them.

Most of the questions you have asked seem more relevant to Customer Service at QVC than questions or comments more specific to electronic devices. I would be more than happy to answer some other device related questions if I thought I had the answers.

When it comes to the purchasing policies of QVC I know I would call and/or chat with a Customer Service Representative whose job it is to answer a potential or a current customers questions.

Hopefully you will get all the answers you are pursuing and your first purchase will be a good experience.

hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor
So I might be able to order on Sunday. The Easy Pay ends Sunday at 11:59 pm. As long as the order is placed before then it's ok? Or does it have to be processed on their part before 11:59 pm?