Respected Contributor
I'm at home right now and I have wireless internet. I'm posting this right now from my iPhone because I can't get qvc to come up on my iPad. Now why can I get on qvc's website on my iPhone but not my iPad? I'm able to get on other websites on my iPad. I even tried the iPad app but it just continually goes in circles and says " loading". Am I doing something wrong??? It's driving me crazy! Any advice? TIA
Respected Contributor

Re: Any tech pros, please help

I couldn't get in all afternoon.....I have Explorer and it would just crank and crank and nothing would come up. I tried downloading Chrome, and Safari to see if they worked any better and that didn't work either. I finally went to my exercise class and got back a few minutes ago. What I ended up doing was unplugging my power strip where my Dish and wireless modem is plugged into and then plugged it back in and let everything reset. It worked! Not sure what's going on, but sometimes just a reset will work.

Super Contributor

QVC is having major technical difficulties today, so it's most likely not your problem. Read the thread entitled (something about) "Font Sizes" in View Points for more info about all the issues other posters have been having here.

Honored Contributor

QVC is doing some type of work on their website. I just now was able to get on their website. The forum website is still pretty messed up.

Error Retrieving //www.qvc.com/ThirdPartyFooterDisplayView?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Okay thank you all very much for your answers. I appreciate it!!
Trusted Contributor

I didn't see this thread, and just started one on the same subject. I too am having problems on my ipad, but not on my iphone. Good to know I am not the only one experiencing this problem. I guess it's true, misery loves company ! LOL

Honored Contributor

As I posted on the other thread, there was a banner at the top of all the pages in the wee hours of this morning stating they were performing scheduled maintenance. That always signals trouble on this website. Can't believe a corporation such as QVC has such a dreadful tech department.

{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I was able to log in with my iMac, iPad and iPhone. For those having trouble, try deleting cookies and data (in Settings, Safari) and try again.

hthSmile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova