Frequent Contributor
I've never ordered from QVC before. I plan on ordering two items that are on Easy Pay. A TV and a PS4. Should I place the orders separate or together? Will they be approved if I do it together being a first time shopper?
Honored Contributor
It doesn't make any difference. There's no advantage to putting them on the same order because QVC will most likely put them on two orders as they will probably ship from the manufacturer, not necessarily at the same time.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor
Well I'm not looking at it as as advantage. More a disadvantage. Being a first time buyer using a debit card, will they accept two Easy Pays on one transaction?
Esteemed Contributor

You should contact your bank. You lender, the computer, clears all transactions.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/22/2014 nutmeg3 said:

You should contact your bank. You lender, the computer, clears all transactions.

What?
Respected Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Toni 973 said: Well I'm not looking at it as as advantage. More a disadvantage. Being a first time buyer using a debit card, will they accept two Easy Pays on one transaction?

Don't most debit cards have a maximum daily purchase amount? If that's the case, then you need to make sure that the combined first payment of the two items ordered does not exceed that amount. Other than that, there shouldn't be a problem ordering them together as long as you have the funds available.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 8/22/2014 Toni 973 said: Well I'm not looking at it as as advantage. More a disadvantage. Being a first time buyer using a debit card, will they accept two Easy Pays on one transaction?

Don't most debit cards have a maximum daily purchase amount? If that's the case, then you need to make sure that the combined first payment of the two items ordered does not exceed that amount. Other than that, there shouldn't be a problem ordering them together as long as you have the funds available.

Sounds good. Also, I only need the first Easy Pay Installment amount available in my account?
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Toni 973 said:

What?

A computer places a hold on your DC account in about 10 seconds after a sale. This is called a pending transaction. This same transaction could be refused because it is a large sale or a first sale. I say again, contact your lender.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/23/2014 nutmeg3 said:
On 8/22/2014 Toni 973 said:

What?

A computer places a hold on your DC account in about 10 seconds after a sale. This is called a pending transaction. This same transaction could be refused because it is a large sale or a first sale. I say again, contact your lender.

Well I've made purchases on my debit card that were more than what the Easy Pay Installment for the item I'm looking at is.