Regular Contributor

adoreqvc--cover for LePan mini

adoreqvc - I have been trying to purchase the cover you suggested on Amazon but find that it is actually for the 10" tablet. The listing says 8", but when you go to the product, it says 10". I've tried several times and am now wondering if you have any suggestions. TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: adoreqvc--cover for LePan mini

Hi anitagayle,

Here is the first one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LV1ZJH6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2FRJE3EL6VAW6&colii...

LePan Mini 8" Case with Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard - Green, Compatible with iPad Mini, LePan Mini and other 8" Tablets
by Le Pan
2 customer reviews

Price: $39.99 & FREE SHIPPING
Note: Not eligible for Amazon Prime.
Only 9 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Better Choice Online.
  • Removable Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard
  • 250 Day Standby Time
  • Built-In Rechargeable Battery, Easily Recharged Through MicroUSB
  • Green
  • Fits most 8" Tablets
2 new from $39.99

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the second one on Amazon: (It looks like this one sold out for now, but I know sellers do restock fairly quickly, so just save this in your amazon wish list).

iShoppingdeals - Black PU Leather Folio Cover Case and Clear Screen Protector for Le Pan Mini 8-INCH (TC802A) Tablet
by iShoppingdeals
4 customer reviews

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
  • Faux-Leather, Leather-Like
  • Durable Material Protects Your Device from Scratches and Bumps
  • Cutouts for Charging Port, Rear Camera, Volume Button, and Power Button
  • Screen Protector Will Fully Shield Against Dust, and Scratches
  • Compatible With Le Pan Mini 8 (TC802A) ONLY (Device Not Included)

If I come across anymore I will let you know, but you can also check on Ebay, as some sellers probably sell these cases because they buy them in bulk.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, adoreqvc. Those are the ones I saw. I'm not interested in the one with the keyboard, so I'll probably just wait The eBay sellers are asking more, so I'll take my chances.
Respected Contributor

I agree anitagayle and I am sure they will restock soon.

Take care!

Regular Contributor

adoreqvc - I got impatient, mostly because I didn't feel sure I wouldn't drop the tablet without having a non-slip surface to hold--also it was instant gratification! I knew I had seen cases at Walmart, so I checked there and found one that fits 7 or 8". It was a little more than I wanted to spend (about $25) and can be used in quite a few different positions. It even has a swivel feature. The only drawback is that the camera opening doesn't quite line up. I don't think that will be a major problem for me since I don't use the camera feature much.

I appreciate your help. If this one ends up being unsatisfactory, I will certainly check back on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Hi anitagayle,

In case you are still interested I just checked and they did restock...

They also have the covers by themselves in various colors as well as covers with an included screen protector there too....

You can do a general search on Amazon and type in Le Pan 8 inch mini tablet (TC802A) folio cover cases and they will all display.

They have green, black, blue, purple and hot pink.

The seller selling both is this seller below:

iShoppingdeals - for Le Pan Mini 8-INCH (TC802A) Tablet PU Leather Folio Cover Case, Hot Pink