Frequent Contributor

I'm Loving my LePan Mini 8" Tablet

Once I got connected to WiFi I was OFF and running. I am loving this tablet...so excited I could get such an excellent tablet for such a low price! I want to buy one for my whole family.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm Loving my LePan Mini 8"" Tablet

I'm really glad to hear that. I rode the fence all day about the tablet and finally ordered at the last minute, after it went to advanced order. My EDD is 9/22 Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

I'm looking forward to receiving mine on Wed. Glad you're happy with it so far. I've been having some issues with my Hisense Sero Pro 7, so this was perfect timing for me.

Respected Contributor

I did not order one at the $99 price, and I will probably regret it.

Frequent Contributor

I bought two and both are amazing. I own kindles and a Samsung note 10.1 and this LePan is just as nice. What a great deal.
Contributor

I am anxiously awaiting mine. My mom got one last time and loved it and I checked it out at OfficeMax before ordering.

I did the Pre-Order the day before the TSV and have another one on advanced order to ship in September. Mine didn't ship out until Saturday and has no estimated delivery date on UPS Smiley Sad !!

I hate the shipping on QVC. My mom ordered a cell phone on Sunday and got it yesterday (Monday) so that took 1 week. I ordered the same phone the next day (Monday) and it didn't ship out until last Thursday and wont be delivered until this Thursday. I don't know why hers shipped the next day and mine was held for 4 days before shipping. We live in the same city!

Contributor

I am the owner of an iPad. It is the best. However, I purchased this for my hubby to surf the net. I got it just in the nick of time as our computer died. I have had it for less than a day and I am so impressed with this tablet. A month ago I ordered a piece of junk from HSN so I was hoping that this was not another dud. It is not, it is a great little tablet. Highly recommend it.
Esteemed Contributor

You ordered it from QVC and no problems? Good to know. Enjoy it!

Respected Contributor

Hi Bigsister,

Happy Wednesday to you and everyone.

I read your reply and see that now the Le Pan Tablet is only about $10.00 more so if you want it, give it a try. It is still on 3 easy pays.

I think I will get one as a gift for my landscapers son who is a respectable young teenager who always helps his Dad, and also comes into the house and asks to help me do anything that needs to be done. (If only all kids were raised to be as courteous and respectful as he is).

He definitely would love this Le Pan Mini, and it seems overall the reviews are wonderful, and the price is truly astounding for all that this tablet offers. It does have the latest updated technology and that is a plus.

Even as a take along with you item, it would be worth the cost.

I hope you may the right decision, and are happy with your resultsSmiley Happy.

Respected Contributor

Nexgirlxoxo,

The time frame for delivery depends on where the tablet will be originating from, and many electronics are not sent by QVC, they are actually sent out directly from the manufacturer who made the item.

The different vendor locations vary, so receiving an item as in your Mom's case, can take a shorter amount of time than receiving your item.