Contributor

My first tablet....love it, except. One reviewer said tutorial is at bottom of product number. can't find it and really need help. Csr. svc is terrible.

Does anyone know how to download the tutorial?

Can anyone tell me how to delete a web site visited? The "X" button is shadowed and other previously visited sites are still in the browser, so I guess they're still running in the background.

I have other questions, but I'll save them for another post.

Thank you all

Rose

Respected Contributor

Hi merlin93,

For the user manual which will tell you what you need to know and answer all your questions look here:

Click on the 2 links below to get to what you need to make photocopies, or download these to your hard drive.

Spec Sheet| Manual

The Spec Sheet is 1 page.

The Manual is 38 pages.

As for how to perform various functions on the Le Pan tablet regarding deletions read your manual, and it will explain everything you need to know.

Hope this helps you, and good luck!

Contributor
I also have a question re this tablet. I have checked and double checked the.manual and can not find any info on changing the clock time. It appears to be on pacific time and I can't adjust it.
Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 magnus said: I also have a question re this tablet. I have checked and double checked the.manual and can not find any info on changing the clock time. It appears to be on pacific time and I can't adjust it.

It's in the Settings. I can't remember where. I'll try to remember to look and post when I get home.

Contributor

Hi magnus.

go to setting, scroll down to System, the click Date & Time. There you can set date, time & then Select time zone, format and date format. Hope this helps.

Contributor

Hi adoreqvc

Thank you soooo much. Now all I have to do is read it through. I'm not too techno smart, so it will be a challenge. Any suggestions for printing from the tablet.

rose

Respected Contributor

You're very welcome merlin93.

As for printing go into the Google app store and check for printer apps.

Look to see which one is most compatible with your printer.

I know HP has an e print app which is wireless (HP wireless printer needs an HP wireless e print app).

Hope you can find one and then just download it and read the installation information, and follow all the directions.

Contributor

thank you again, Adoreqvc. I am aware of a printing app (I have on my smartphone), but the problem is I can't use it. You see, my "computer guy" took it off Wi-Fi and connected it to my laptop with a cable (????). Had problems when I got a new router from Comcast. My android phone, then the tablet and the printer could not recognize the router setting. What a headache! Don't really understand the whole mess (did I say I am techno stupid). Anyway everything seems to be working now, but I'll just have to get him back for a more permanent solution.

Rose

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear everything is working now, and yes I agree with you do try to get him to explain what he will do in order to permanently alleviate the problem .

Again, good luck merlin93Smiley Happy.

Super Contributor
Hi Merlin93, I just wanted to mention that you can delete history also from your browser by tapping the upper right corner (3 tiny squares), advanced, privacy & security, clear history and/or clear cache.