Not applicable

QVC is the very worst company that I ever did business with, they should be ashamed of themselves

Honored Contributor

Oy.

Super Contributor

You need to call QVC and complain. We're just customers, like you, and can't do much help.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

OP, what happened, you didn't explain.

Honored Contributor

My guess would be the OP placed an order then tried to cancel, but it was too late.

Esteemed Contributor

if I wait too long to cancel...and it shows shipped later that day....I blame myself....but I sure do get angry when they say the item is in process...so I can't cancel it....then it sits in process for three or four more days...such as what happened to me this week....

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the wine of the world set before July 4th then quickly found out my DIL had bought all the drinks needed for her BBQ so I cancelled it almost immediately.It came up already in the process. I kept trying to cancel all day and the next day too. they said they would e-mail me in 2 days I would know if it is cancelled meanwhile I'm still cancelling it daily anyway to make sure.

it has said ""SHIPPED"" for weeks There is no tracking to follow just says ""shipped""

It must be on a slow boat from China

the Q has the worst service of anywhere

Honored Contributor

Ok we have been ""post bombed"" a one post hit and run with very little info

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I imagine you will be cancelling your membership then.

Respected Contributor

Never take a one post rant seriously.