Super Contributor

My friend ordered the HP TSV on July 13 if you ordered the laptop has yours shipped yet? EDD for hers is July 28 I know they come from China. She is worried it will not be here in a week it's still in process.

Super Contributor

If your waiting for the HP TSV from July 13 check your order status my friend just called me her EDD has been changed from July 28 to Aug 5

Trusted Contributor
Mine just shipped yesterday.
Super Contributor

Thank you for posting my friend just called me this morning she said her laptop shipped yesterday too she said EDD on FedEx website says Monday July 28th she is so excited.

Frequent Contributor

I got mine yesterday, 07/25/14. Have her check for Bluetooth. I can't find it.

Also, my receipt was missing from my box, AND they took down all description of this laptop.

Super Contributor
On 7/26/2014 LasVegas Dot said:

I got mine yesterday, 07/25/14. Have her check for Bluetooth. I can't find it.

Also, my receipt was missing from my box, AND they took down all description of this laptop.

If I remember right I don't think it comes with Bluetooth because when I was looking at the specs I asked my friend you use Bluetooth for anything she said no I said good because I don't see it in the specs.

I have Bluetooth on my AMD but I never use it what color did you get I think she got the blue or white but not sure her laptop is due here Monday. You like the non scratch laptop? If you still have your box it should list on the side everything that is on the Intel my AMD did.

Super Contributor

waiting for mine..

Super Contributor

My friend is waiting on her HP laptop she said it is due Monday July 28 she is so excited I hope she likes it. I like to know if i5 Intel is faster then AMD A8 8GB 1TB and is the case of the laptop really scratch proof. I hope the people who bought this HP TSV laptop will post on how they like it.

New Contributor

Mine arrived on Friday, July 25. I got the white. Haven't set it up yet.

Occasional Contributor
Received two days ago - much too long as all the "freebies" are time limited from date of purchase & we have lost almost a month. Not happy Q has taken down all info or video, I swear according to presentation it was a touch screen but it is not. The highly hyped Beats sound level has such low volume I can hardly hear in same room so also not happy no Bluetooth? Still muddling thru Windows 8, much different than my old Vista. Did anyone copy the system details from Q web site before it disappeared? Would be good to compare. I'm only aware of one other time an item was taken off because it was defective & bad & video clearly misrepresented. Haven't downloaded any of the programs yet - still trying to get rid of all the junk they DO load - have never seen so much advertising & FEE stuff loaded. Please post thoughts as you set up & use.