Esteemed Contributor

Acer8--touch and mouse question

Going nuts with this. Last night and now there is no orange circle that says it is moving. You can barely see the gray one going. Also it pops up with e that never was there. Did they change it or I did something wrong?

Honored Contributor

Re: Acer8--touch and mouse question

I don't understand your question. Not enough info for me.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Same here.

Esteemed Contributor

Above your page you click on where you want to go like it says qvc and turns a circle and when it stops it has a x and you can move it to the item. I don't know if that explained it any better. Maybe I have to wait for my son to come by. He doesn't have this model but he set it up the way I was use to.

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 halfpint said:

Above your page you click on where you want to go like it says qvc and turns a circle and when it stops it has a x and you can move it to the item. I don't know if that explained it any better. Maybe I have to wait for my son to come by. He doesn't have this model but he set it up the way I was use to.

Sorry halfpint,

Maybe someone else can figure out exactly what you are saying, but I just can't help you with the info you gave above. There are many here that know a lot more than I do, and hopefully someone can help you with this.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 hckynut said:
On 7/21/2014 halfpint said:

Sorry halfpint,

Maybe someone else can figure out exactly what you are saying, but I just can't help you with the info you gave above. There are many here that know a lot more than I do, and hopefully someone can help you with this.

Same here. I have no idea what she is talking about.

Esteemed Contributor

Now the circle is over on the left below the blue arrow. Oh well I guess you would have to have this laptop. They could have changed it. Thanks for answering anyway.