Contributor

i need help with an ipod and kindle.

Hi. I lost my iPod and just got another one. I registered it but I can't figure out how to get my stored music on it. Also is there a way to put my kindle songs on my iPod? I am so confused right now...lol...help. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help this slow grandma.

Contributor

Re: i need help with an ipod and kindle.

I forgot to say it's the newest iPod nano and the kindle fire hd

Respected Contributor

How did you get the music on the original iPod?

Contributor

On 6/27/2014 glb613 said:

I don't remember. It was years ago. IPod sat unused for years. I signed up at a health club and dug it out again for.motivation music. Unfortunately I lost it there and now I can't figure out how to get music on this one. Looks like no one here knows either.

Honored Contributor

You're going to have to sync the nano with iTunes on your computer and then you can download your music and playlists from whatever source as long as they use a compatible file type. From what I remember Amazon uses mp3. Here is the list of compatible file types for the Nano

AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 6/27/2014 JB said:
On 6/27/2014 glb613 said:

I don't remember. It was years ago. IPod sat unused for years. I signed up at a health club and dug it out again for.motivation music. Unfortunately I lost it there and now I can't figure out how to get music on this one. Looks like no one here knows either.

It's not that we don't know, you didn't provide enough information. As posted, synch with iTunes on your computer. If you don't have the music on your computer, see if you can download them again through either iTunes or Amazon.

Super Contributor

Plug the iPod into your computer with the USB that came with it. Logon to iTunes on the computer and sync the iPod to itunes, then sync your music library to your iPod.
Contributor

On 6/27/2014 jaxs mom said:

You're going to have to sync the nano with iTunes on your computer and then you can download your music and playlists from whatever source as long as they use a compatible file type. From what I remember Amazon uses mp3. Here is the list of compatible file types for the Nano

AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV

Thank you for your help. I found a young friend at the campground and he zipped around my computer and put all my music on the Ipod.

Honored Contributor

Yes, when in need, find a teen ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

On 6/30/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Yes, when in need, find a teen ;o)

Problem with that, you don't learn anything.