Super Contributor

Our TSV HP Laptop Has Shipped

If you ordered the TSV HP laptop that was on air April 13 check your order status ours was shipped yesterday {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} not bad 10 days I thought it take longer.

Back on March 16 we ordered the Dell TSV laptop EDD was April 14 then it went to EDD April 21 then it changed to EDD May 5 then it went to backorder so we cancelled the Dell and bought the HP. I don't know what the problem was with Dell but they sure had problems getting our laptop shipped.

Respected Contributor

Re: Our TSV HP Laptop Has Shipped

My cousin ordered the TSV HP laptop also. Hers also shipped yesterday (4/23), but she can't see tracking information yet. Are you able to track your order shipment?

Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Lyn08 said:

My cousin ordered the TSV HP laptop also. Hers also shipped yesterday (4/23), but she can't see tracking information yet. Are you able to track your order shipment?

Yes we are just go to FedEx website and type in your tracking # our EDD is next Wednesday

Super Contributor

My laptop has shipped and it says, CHONGQING??? That is the location lol. Is that in China or Japan?I have never seen this before. I was just checking the forum to see if anyone knew...It was sent to Fed Ex on 4/21 and picked up on 4/23 and says in transit on 4/24. Est. date to arrive is 5/2 in Virginia Beach. I think we have to be home to accept delivery. I'm glad because UPS, FED EX, and USPS make a ton of mistakes!

Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Pamula said:

My laptop has shipped and it says, CHONGQING??? That is the location lol. Is that in China or Japan?I have never seen this before. I was just checking the forum to see if anyone knew...It was sent to Fed Ex on 4/21 and picked up on 4/23 and says in transit on 4/24. Est. date to arrive is 5/2 in Virginia Beach. I think we have to be home to accept delivery. I'm glad because UPS, FED EX, and USPS make a ton of mistakes!

Yes it is in China I did a search. And yes you do have to be home you need to sign for the laptop.

Honored Contributor

I just had a laptop made for my husband on the Toshiba website. It shipped from Chongqing, China on Monday (4/21) and I got it yesterday (4/23). It was in Japan the next day 4/22, then it went to Memphis and back to Nevada between like midnight and 6am on 4/23, to get on the delivery truck and to me the same day at 1pm.

Now, I don't know if QVC ships their stuff Express like that (probably not), but that's a good example of how something CAN get to you quickly (free shipping, BTW) all the way from China with an additional jaunt across this country. I don't know why it went all the way to Memphis, then came back to me near the West Coast, but it's probably the hub for international. This was FedEx.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/24/2014 chickenbutt said:

I just had a laptop made for my husband on the Toshiba website. It shipped from Chongqing, China on Monday (4/21) and I got it yesterday (4/23). It was in Japan the next day 4/22, then it went to Memphis and back to Nevada between like midnight and 6am on 4/23, to get on the delivery truck and to me the same day at 1pm.

Now, I don't know if QVC ships their stuff Express like that (probably not), but that's a good example of how something CAN get to you quickly (free shipping, BTW) all the way from China with an additional jaunt across this country. I don't know why it went all the way to Memphis, then came back to me near the West Coast, but it's probably the hub for international. This was FedEx.

It might be the flight hub for the shipping company.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone I knew I could count on you and the forum for answers. Did a google search and didn't find anything. It will be a pain to make sure I'm home but at least I know I will get it...Don't ask, lol. I am excited to get it as our older PC is dying...it will be fun checking it out! My husband is checking online to see if we can get a docking statin for it. Does anyone know?this is my first ever laptop as I have always owned PCs. Thanks again to autumnsunset for the post and for the info!
Super Contributor

Ok... Now it is in Shanghai... Lol. Learn many new things everyday...I just was surprised but I guess they are being shipped direct and not to QVC?
Super Contributor

On 4/25/2014 Pamula said: Ok... Now it is in Shanghai... Lol. Learn many new things everyday...I just was surprised but I guess they are being shipped direct and not to QVC?

Hi our laptop is in Shanghai also I'm just as excited as you this is our first laptop too. Looking forwarded to seeing it arrived in the USA. I may be wrong but I think the laptops are being shipped directly from China by FedEx to our homes not to QVC.

Call FedEx if your not going to be home the day your laptop arrives I think you can reschedule delivery of your package. I hope we both enjoy our new laptops we always had computers with the tower and now we have a HP all in one it's ok but I wanted a laptop I could move around.