Super Contributor

Looking for a quality case protector. Otterbox only has 2 colors to choose from. Any other suggestions?

Respected Contributor

I just bought a Trident case for my Samsung Note 3 and I really like it. It comes in several colors. I checked and Trident makes cases for your phone too.

There are different models of the Trident, so you just have to choose what suits you. I didn't want a bulky case.

Do you already have your phone? I'd like to know how you like it. I don't understand how there can be speaker holes, etc. and it still be waterproof. How does that work?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I got my case from Amazon.

Super Contributor

Thank you

I like the phone. Not sure I'll ever need the waterproofing of it, but not sure of the keyboard. I tried installing a different ap. Still not crazy about it. You hit a button and you get spaces and new sentences. Very sensitive I guess.

Charger area has a cover, but nothing else seems different.

Esteemed Contributor
I have the Otterbox Defender case on my S4. You should read reviews before buying either case. I brought my cases at Amazon. I wanted a little variety with the look of the phone. I was happy with the Google keyboard in my phone, but not my Android tablets. It has something to do with the version of Android. I found an app SwiftKey. It gives you a thirty day trial. You should do a online search for the popular keyboard apps that are available. There are many reviews.
Esteemed Contributor
Your phone may be dustproof, but not truly waterproof. You can find information about this online or a YouTube videos.