Super Contributor

I can't watch them. I have the latest Adobe Flash Player and am using Safari. I have even tried Firefox. Still can watch them because of the box that denies it. Any suggestions? Any other Mac users having trouble?

Honored Contributor

I just got a new laptop with Windows 8.1 and I can not get videos to play. I wonder why.

Honored Contributor

There was a new update for 8.1 and I downloaded it. The videos are great now.

Super Contributor
I have an Apple laptop and an iPad. I have no problems with QVC videos.
Honored Contributor

I know it's frustrating to have these problems. I use Apple devices and I can view the videos with no problems. There have been a number of threads about this, so I'll just repeat what I posted before:

For those experiencing problems viewing the videos, it helps if you tell us exactly which device you're using, which browser, the specific version of your operating system software and browser software, whether or not you're using add-ons/extensions, that sort of thing.

And sorry for the repetition, but it really does help to clear your browser's cookies, cache and website data, and quit and relaunch your browser.

(Many add-ons/extensions won't update until you quit and relaunch, btw, so they might be outdated.)

Even if you don't do it on a regular basis, try it as part of your initial troubleshooting when you have problems.

Be sure your software is up-to-date. The QVC website continues to be the worst one I use, so I can understand why we tend to blame the problems on their site -- oftentimes it really IS a QVC.com problem. However, even the best websites stop supporting older software at some point (and, sorry QVC, but this is not even close to being among the best websites).

Some current versions I'm using:
OS X (Mavericks): v. 10.9.2
Safari: v. 7.0.3
Firefox: v. 29.0
Chrome: v. 34.0.1847.131
(Adobe Flash: v. 13.0.0.206)
iPad: iOS v. 7.1.1

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova