Regular Contributor
What is the difference between all the I phones? Husband and I are beginners, which one is best for us?
Valued Contributor

This article might give you a perspective on the current models. The C is $100, the S is $200.

http://ipod.about.com/od/iPhone5SandiPhone5C/tp/Differences-Between-Iphone-5s-Iphone-5c.htm

Honored Contributor

if you are beginners you probably will be fine with 16 gig or smallest capacity. You don't need to spend extra for more space. I think phone isn't a storage device. If you are newbies and there is an Apple store close by, take a trip and talk to the staff and do some online research.

It is easy to use and fun

Super Contributor
iPhones are the best of all smartphones in my opinion. I have had an iPhone for 4 years. I currently have the iPhone 5c. I love that I have access to my 310 kindle books on my kindle app. I always have a book to read. It is very easy to use. You can make the font big so it is easy to read on the kindle app.
Honored Contributor
On 4/12/2014 jagk said: What is the difference between all the I phones? Husband and I are beginners, which one is best for us?

I prefer those that use the Android Operating System as opposed to the "iphones". They are cheaper and do as many things as an iPhone, maybe not the same things,but just as many. My preference is the #1 seller and that would be Samsung.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor
They are very easy to use, very reliable, and can do almost anything you can imagine.
Honored Contributor
We were PC users, including Samsung phones, for years and years. We finally went to Apple products because my techie son led the way. Now we'd NEVER go back. I have the iPhone 5, and will probably update to the 6 when it's available.
Esteemed Contributor

https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/

Most guys would not want a candy cane colored cellphone. I voted for the 5S.