Esteemed Contributor

Ever since the Q updated their security on their website, I'm no longer able to log on or even see the fourm from my IPad4. All I can do is look at their products and that's it. Anything that has to do with a sign in leaves a blank page. I even used a different browser and it gives me the same thing.

I can only sign in and see the forum by using a microsoft computer. Am I the only one with this problem?

Super Contributor

Like i said on your other post I use my ipad here most of the time.Using it now to post this. (:

Super Contributor

I have no problem from my iPad.

Esteemed Contributor
Like I said earlier it was their website. My IPad is ok now. I knew it was their website.
Honored Contributor

Each time this is reported, I try to duplicate the problem and I can't.

Using my iPad 3rd generation, I can easily login to the shopping area and use all the features and I also can sign into the Community forums and read and post. (I can also view the videos, as mentioned in other threads.)

Please be sure you're using the Safari browser, you have the most current iOS version (7.1), and you've deleted all cookies and website data (Settings--->Safari--->Clear Cookies and Data and be sure to tap "Clear" on the popup).

You might also want to be sure you have JavaScript enabled (Settings--->Safari--->Advanced--->JavaScript) and in the Safari settings you've selected your preference for "Block Cookies" (I opt for "From third parties and advertisers). And be sure you don't have "Private Browsing" turned on.

Unfortunately, QVC's website has such a bad reputation that we presume (with good reason) the problem is with the site instead of with our device/software.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova