Contributor

HELP Why do q videos go black now on my ipad 3

I'm ready to cry. videos worked fine for years, now ....
Honored Contributor

Re: HELP Why do q videos go black now on my ipad 3

they are not working for me now on my laptop....i am using firefox for my browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I used Items Recently On Air & watched the one of Lisa's show & the Honora Pearl Ring & it ran fine on my iPad.Maybe tell us which one won't work?

Contributor

I'm using safari, ALL my qvc vids go black now they never did till qvc changed the community site AGAIN. I got my ipad 3 on qvc. I'm ready to scream!
Super Contributor

I use Safari on my ipad too. No idea why I can see the videoes & you can't tho.sorry

Super Contributor

its working for me.

Super Contributor

They are not working for me either I'm on a desktop, thought it was my computer. Maybe they will fix it soon.

Contributor

Was watching videos this morning on my laptop & now the videos are not loading. Cannot watch live stream on my laptop either.

Long ago stopped shopping on my HTC smartphone because could not view videos. But just tried that a second ago just to see if could view them now....and sure enough.....I was able to view the item videos.

What is going on with QVC anyway? Have no problem viewing other videos on other shopping sites on my laptop or my smartphone.

Guess they are making some changes. But if that were the case....why couldn't they inform on with a msg or something like that.

Haven't done a thing to change security settings....actually, haven't done anything at all.

Well, for me, I will be putting shopping at QVC online on hold for awhile. Maybe they will get it taken care of.

Doesn't QVC get that we watch the videos online & on our smartphones before we make purchases.

Contributor

Not working for me either! Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

This website stinks. A L W A Y S something broken!