Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to contact Amazon's customer service? I need either an e-mail address or a 1-800 number. Thanks in advance for any help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Customer Service #

Google!!@!!!

Respected Contributor

866-216-1072. I agree. They seem to hide it on their website. I just googled it.
Valued Contributor

email would be the best..

Respected Contributor

Log in to Amazon. Go to the bottom of the homepage and click ""help"". Then click on ""contact us"".

You can call them directly or enter your phone number and they will instantly (and I mean instantly) call you back.

Valued Contributor

Finding the 800 number for Amazon is a lot like navigating a corn maze so good luck. I've done it twice before but honestly don't remember how I did it. Try the HELP button on the home page, maybe that will lead you there. There's a button that will take you to the "contact us" page and from there you can choose e-mail or leave your number and a time you want them to all you back. Be prepared, your phone will ring almost at the exact moment you click for them to call you back - they are THAT efficient.

Trial and error, click here, click there and you you'll eventually find it. It's hidden but it's there. Good luck.

Maria

Super Contributor

If you go to the Amazon home page and click on the ""HELP"" button it will give you a phone number of the option of doing a live chat or email.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

Log in to Amazon. Go to the bottom of the homepage and click ""help"". Then click on ""contact us"".

You can call them directly or enter your phone number and they will instantly (and I mean instantly) call you back.

I have used this way to contact them many times and they do call you instantly. Their CS is FANTASTIC!!!!

Honored Contributor

I love the way they do their phone support. You can request a call back and about two seconds after you hang up your phone, there comes the call back…..and always with a very helpful C/S person! Love Amazon!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Amazons CS phone service is great .Most of the time they are American and speak clear English. They have never had a problem. I have never had a call back, I have talked to them instantly when I call.

It is also very easy and convienent to speak online with their live help CS reps. You get instant service and I am always happy using that too.

I have been shopping a very long time with Amazon and spend lots of $ and have never had any problem that was not instantly solved and I have never had to return anything,

I sure hope I didn't jinx myself by writing this post !