Guaranteed Delivery
96 Members and 18411 Guests Online

Electronics Talk

Update On Tracfone LG840G

Started 1383316578.64 in Electronics Talk | Last reply 1383317976.3 by autumnsunset
replies

Just a update on our new tracfones I went to target to buy some groceries last night and I sent hubby down to pick up a to go order and the phone worked perfectly.

I called him when I was finished shopping I said I'm ready he said he was stuck in traffic I asked him can you hear me ok he said I can hear you better on the tracfone then I did on the Samsung with at&t. We had no dropped calls and the sound is excellent.

I was worried about the sound because my husband has bad hearing in one ear he said he hears perfectly on the LG840G

I like to thank everyone who help me decide on the tracfone and John Hckynut if your on the board I especially like to thank you for you really helped hubby and I make the choice to buy the LG840G for us it is the perfect phone. Thank you John for your help thanks to everyone for you all gave me a lot of good information.

Had to call customers service with tracfone to activate the phones and to port our old numbers over it was a little hard to understand the young man but he was very polite and he got the job done.

Page 1 of 1
graycatsru­le1383317051.075914 PostsRegistered 7/3/2013

I bought that phone for my mother and I. She has hearing issues and has no problem with the volume on this phone. She's still practices answering it, but she has that issue with all phones. I think it's a great phone at a great price.

autumnsuns­et1383317976.32414 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 11/1/2013 graycatsrule said:

I bought that phone for my mother and I. She has hearing issues and has no problem with the volume on this phone. She's still practices answering it, but she has that issue with all phones. I think it's a great phone at a great price.

I'm so glad I bought it when I did I see the price went up it is $88 dollars now
this phone really surprised me the sound on it is very good I highly recommend the LG840G.

You and your mother enjoy your phones we only use it for calling we are not into getting on the internet or downloading anything this is just for calling.

Page 1 of 1