Regular Contributor

I received mine today and it took a while but it's all set up including transferring unused minutes and time from my Samsung T301G tracfone. I thought I'd upgrade since I had the Samsung for about 2 1/2 yrs. and I actually still like it.

The problem I was having with the new LG phone was that I couldn't set up vmail. I was able to make dinner while holding on for a rep. When you press the #1 on the phone it should take you to vmail, however, I was getting a message that the call couldn't be completed as dialed. The rep gets a supervisor to help him and I'm told to dial my complete phone # which allowed me to set up voice mail.

Now I'm back on hold with Tracfone (almost 30 minutes) since I still can't use the #1 to dial voice mail. I thought once I got it set up I'd be able to just hit 1 and be connected. It does work if I dial my entire number and it also uses minutes.

I hope they can get this worked out otherwise I'm returning it and then I'll have to try to get my minutes and time back which was transferred to the new phone.

If anyone received this phone and knows anything about this issue I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks!

ETA: Back on with the rep who has me on hold while he's calling various departments....geeze this isn't going well. lol