Super Contributor

Pandigital 7"TouchScreen 4GB WiFi Multimedia eReader/Tablet - E166635

Yesterday, I received the new Pandigital 7" Novel TouchScreen 4GB WiFi Multimedia eReader/Tablet (E166635), Sunday's TSV. This is my second - and final - attempt with this device. The older model that I purchased on 10/24, also a TSV, was defective.

This new one runs significantly faster. It was easier to do the preliminary set-up, however, I'm having a problem finding and downloading the 100 classics from the Barnes & Noble site. If you've received your new Pandigital Novel, please advise on how to do this.

Also - it's difficult to set up my e-mail accounts (Prodigy, Netzero, Comcast and iwon.) Any helpful hints you might have would be appreciated.

I'm still waiting for the Nextbook2 to arrive. I've got about a month of side-by-side comparisons before deciding which one stays and which one goes back. I hope that Pandigital's Customer Service improves. Waiting 45 minutes for them to answer the phone, then getting disconnected and being forced to start the process all over again is completely unacceptable. That's a real deal-breaker.

Remember: If you're returning one of these devices, don't forget to delete your personal information by selecting Factory Default Settings before shipping it back.