Respected Contributor
I just finished Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train. Loved The Girl on the Train! What a page turner! Can anyone recommend another page turner? Thank!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Any really good mysteries?

Try James Patterson's books.

Trusted Contributor

Try James Patterson's books.

Respected Contributor

I was looking for 'page turner' mystery also.

Respected Contributor

I'm reading The Girl on the Train right now! It's really good! I'll be watching for suggestions for the future too! Thanks for starting the thread.

Esteemed Contributor

Try anything by Tana French and Louise Penny. Read their books in order. Google the author to get proper sequence of books.

Respected Contributor

On 2/10/2015 mima said:

I'm reading The Girl on the Train right now! It's really good! I'll be watching for suggestions for the future too! Thanks for starting the thread.

Isn't it good?? You are welcomeSmiley Happy.
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy.
Super Contributor

I'm usually not a mystery reader but loved Gone Girl. So tell me, if I start reading Girl on a Train, will I be able to go to sleep at night? I usually read right before bedtime, but don't want to pollute my mind with something so stimulating that I won't be able to sleep.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

I have the Girl on the Train on hold at the library. I have two perfect books for you by another English author, Paula Daly. The first one is called "Just what Kind of Mother are you?" Then her second is called " Keep Your Friends Close". Both are real page turner mysteries and I highly recommend them both.