Respected Contributor

Dooney color spearmint, very pretty

Today I received a new handbag from the Boscov's website. It is the Dooney pebbled leather cross body in the color spearmint. Ladies, this is a very pretty color. It is very saturated, but not screaming florescent. By the way, this is a very comfortable, good quality cross body Dooney bag. QVC has it. but the colors are very limited. I also own this bag in the color smoke and have enjoyed using it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney color spearmint, very pretty

Thank you for posting this, maximillian. I have been waiting for the pebbled leather bitsy bag to be offered in turquoise but I see that spearmint is the closest they've come ("sky" looking very blue). I'm trying to make up my mind between the spearmint and the lighter "mint" color. I appreciate any reviews on both of these colors. Glad you like your new bag. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Mint looks very pretty too. Mint is a softer color than the spearmint. If you can find them, the Dooney brand is advertising some pretty colors this Spring.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review on the color, maximillian! I love the spearmint too. Here it is in the zip zip satchel:

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 maximillian said:

Mint looks very pretty too. Mint is a softer color than the spearmint. If you can find them, the Dooney brand is advertising some pretty colors this Spring.

ITA, some really pretty spring colors. I'm liking the fern, and really liking the apple green, and the tangerine lol. And well, all of them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

I got the Bitsy in the lighter Mint, and it is almost exactly the same color as my pebble leather zip zip in aqua. I guess I could carry them together as a family. I love that spearmint.
Super Contributor

I expect a Mint Dooney to arrive at my door tomorrow!! I can't wait to get it. I ordered a wallet to match too.

Honored Contributor

I don't tend to do the spring or summer colors very often, but it is a lovely shade.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...