Frequent Contributor
I purchased the Shelby shopper in the bone color as is. It came fully wrapped and beautiful . Do I have to wait till spring to carry it? I thought I would wait for the New Jersey snow to go away and then bring her outside. Any opinions?
Valued Contributor
Carry it when YOU want to carry it.
Esteemed Contributor
Your post caught my eye because my granddaughter's name is Shelby and she is doing her second semester in Madrid Spain and I won't see her til Spring : No Shelby til Spring for me Smiley Sad
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I think you could carry it whenever... It's bone and not white and besides, those rules only apply if you want to apply them. I personally choose to stick with winter whites rather than stark whites until the weather turns warm, but bone, for me, is always appropriate.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It's your choice... no rules. But what ever you decide, be sure to unpack it and check it out completely in the next few days.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you for your opinions. I'm waiting for the melting of the snow to use my Shelby. Spain sounds like a great place to be. Peace to everyone.
Honored Contributor

I agree, I carry the bag I want when I want... I do defer to the weather (rain, snow) as to whether or not I carry one that might get damaged.

Enjoy her.... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

I carry whatever Dooney bag I want regardless of the season. My work uniform consists of black or gray suits. Having a very neutral wardrobe gives me freedom in my purse selection. The only thing I avoid is carrying some of my florentine leathers when the weather is rainy or snowing. They require much more care and although I love them, they don't come on many business flights.