Super Contributor

Anyone know? Thanks

Honored Contributor

There wasn't one listed in the Insider.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor
It's not listed and no preview but I saw a Dooney show at midnite so I think there will be one
Honored Contributor

Makes you wonder if one of the brain-trusts, you know, to ensure top secrecy, since that's apparently of paramount importance..., has mandated that Dooney TSV's no longer appear in the Insider... Heck, the way things are going around here, they ought to nab all the sales they can, when they can...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/13/2015 stevieb said:

Makes you wonder if one of the brain-trusts, you know, to ensure top secrecy, since that's apparently of paramount importance..., has mandated that Dooney TSV's no longer appear in the Insider... Heck, the way things are going around here, they ought to nab all the sales they can, when they can...

You're right. I'm pretty mad over the fact that QVC always keeps most of their new products a darn secret!!!! That's why I don't shop here that much anymore. I'm so tired of seeing no pics and just a description of their new products which is far and few between. If they don't want us to see a pic DON'T POST THE DESCRIPTION OR TALK ABOUT THE PRODUCT AT ALL.

Super Contributor

Hi ladies,

GF posted the info late last night, I'm sure it's gone now. This was it:

Dooney & Bourke Patent Leather Satchel w/Shoulder Strap. Includes
adj.handles, adj. & detachable shoulder strap, hardware
lettering,four bottom feet & magnetic snap closure,also includes
key fob & wristlet w/back ID window.Interior features 2 front slip
pckts, 1 back pckt,1 back zip pckt,& key keeper.Goldtone hardware
& solid red lining.Body & Trim:100% Genuine Leather w/Patent
coating;Lining:100%Cttn.Imported. Bag Meas.approx.:12-3/4"Wx9"Hx4
-1/4"D;handle=4"-5-1/2";SD=25"-27";Wgt: 2lbs.7ozs.Wristlet:5-
1/4"Wx3-1/2"Hx3/4"D;Strap=5" Wgt:3ozs.

There was a picture of Mary Beth holding them all. If I can find where I saved it I will post it. HTH

Contributor

Krissie2,

Thank for sharing the product info. Any ideas of colors? I hope there are spring colors involved in it.

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

"Thank for sharing the product info. Any ideas of colors? I hope there are spring colors involved in it."

Forgot that part - yes, all of the spring colors. I tried posting a picture but not sure how to do it.

Blue, Fuchsia, Grey, Jade, Orchid, White, Black, Onyx, Pure White

Respected Contributor