Super Contributor

What is the color Persimmon like Orange or coral ? They have that color on a Zip Zip bag. Thanks

Respected Contributor

I think it's a very intense orange, but I haven't seen it in person.

Honored Contributor

ut oh, now I have to go look. A new orange color woot!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Seeing it on-air, it looks like a slightly darker, saturated orange... Pretty, but I wouldn't call it persimmon, which, to me, would lean more toward a burnt or reddish orange.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Oh, ok so like a reddish orange . Thanks Stevieb and Lavenderjunkie The Dooney site has the persimmon and tangerine. But my PC well was wondering about the colors. I might like the tangerine but to carry the bag maybe persimmon would be better to go with things?! What do you's think?

Honored Contributor

I think this is pretty close. This is Fiesta persimmon, and much like Dooney Persimmon

4 pcs FIESTA China PERSIMMON Plates BOWL Mug NIB 2 Sets AVAILABLE Retired

Super Contributor

Ok Shoekitty thanks. Have to take a trip to Macy's and see if they have any of the new colors and see witch one I'll like.

Respected Contributor

YK: I got the geranium in the pebble leather zip zip. It's a very intense red orange... really stunning. The outlets might have it, and it can be shipped. It was 40% off. I don't know if geranium qualifies as red, under this weekends Red/White/Blue extra 20% off at the outlets. But it's worth a call if you are not near an outlet. Just be sure you understand the return policy that applies.